This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
According to http://www.wpxbox.com/how-to-use-ie-10-on-xbox-shortcuts-and-controls/ it looks like you need a gold membership to use IE on XBox. Is that true? Maybe it's not so free?
Am I correct in assuming that the reason you are interested in an XNA-SGDK2 combination is to be able to develop games for XBox? How well would the HTML5 support of SGDK2 fulfill this role? Does XBox support HTML5-based games running on the web?
Looking back at that post:
1. XNA Developers are mainly using Monogame to get their projects on other platforms, because it uses OpenGL, with familiar XNA syntax (I don't think you need to do much but just rebuild it with Monogame!)
2. Done (This was no easy task, it involved warping offset values for layers as well as edits to LayerBase.cs) By the way, I still don't understand how to make custom tile shapes
3. Done (Legacy of Kain Revival has a pretty good one )
4. Done with Physics.Net or Math.Iridium
5. Done with text files formatted properly
6. Done with Lidgren.Network
7. Done with Meshomatic.dll with OpenTK (Can load models of .md2 and .3ds, as well as DirectX formats, only downside is that it's only the model, you may only choose one texture, and it's painfully slow with Immediate Mode)
I think SGDK2 XNA (For what it was going to be) is already done!
Well, for what it was going to be, from that post.
7. Any other suggestions?
Tony, according to SourceForge's Mercurial documentationQuoteUsers should commit to their project repository using their SourceForge.net username or email address (USERNAME@users.sourceforge.net). Several methods are supported for configuring this, please refer to the Mercurial Documentation for the supported methods.
When you are prompted by tortoiseplink, do you see any indication or place for a user name? Did you set up a user name in your TortoiseHg global settings as shown in the video? Does the capitalization of your user name match the capitalization of your SourceForge user account?
The Firefox keyboard event problems have been resolved in the 2.2.1 release. (Had to use scripted event handler setup instead of event attributes.) The sample HTML5 project has been tested successfully on IE, Chrome and Firefox.
I'm not sure exactly how to do that, so I looked around my tools and found "Web Developer". So, I assumed it could be the debugger. When running the page again, I got this:
[10:25:07.496] GET http://sgdk2.enigmadream.com/ben/JavaSample.html [HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified 65ms]
[10:25:07.624] Unknown property 'user-select'. Declaration dropped. @ http://sgdk2.enigmadream.com/ben/JavaSample.html:8