1 (100%)
I'm indifferent
0 (0%)
Bad
0 (0%)
Needs some tweaks
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Legends of Elwirth (just starting)  (Read 3981 times)

NightFang

• Regular
    • View Profile
    • Email
Legends of Elwirth (just starting)
« on: 2007-05-19, 08:18:48 PM »
ok so my explenation is well i was planning to make a game that would be a 3D MMORPG but that might take a while so here i am.....anyway legends of Elwrith its going to be one of those fantasy medievil age game with sorcerery (you probably know what im talking about) and well theres not much to tell except theres about 11 classes (however i dont know how to fit all those) and 6 races (im pretty sure how to fit those except im unfimilire with every thing so) i cant exactly explain much if you want more just e-mail me or post (which evers more convenient) i kinda need help with the weapons and the sprites (sprites as in the actual chars. i cant draw chars. but i can do maps and dragons ....but on paper...) as of now and how to get the chars. not to sink through the ground (however it could be just a typo i did or something i havent looked to much into it)

NightFang

• Regular
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Legends of Elwirth (just starting)
« Reply #1 on: 2007-05-20, 08:23:36 PM »
Ok im adding some more info now that i know more about this stuff....ok so ive chosen that you will be one race (however i havent really decided so far im thinking the race that doesnt know anything about they're history it might add a bit of an effect to the story line) and well im thinking ill mix a couple of classes like the mage class and the swordsman class and you also have racial powers but it uses up racial energy (thinking of a better name for that) i cant be to discriptive yet cause im still unfimiliar on how to make a lot more than just a very basic game (im reserching on that but itd be nice if someone could point me out or help me up front) and well im thinking of adding a mount but im not to sure you can do that or not i bet i can but with script

NightFang

• Regular
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: 2007-05-22, 10:06:34 AM »
Ok another update this time its the story line:

The player plays as a human that lived in a once peaceful village, that had been in peace for years. Then the Eldrins, mad at the kerins for taking there land (the kerins one faction that includes, liciths, meraquins, moon elves, and the humans the Eldrins consist of only one race and well there the Eldrins which they have a lot of territory but there selfish but only want there land no more while the kerins want more) Decided to attack but only with theyre technology, to suck the land dry of its resources and cause a starvation however not being to advanced it would eat at a slow pace. The maraquins had been doing reserch and discovered a way to counteract the Land suckers, using Elemental energy and using one brave hero to go in and destroy the land sucker. The boy tired of these land suckers of making it harder on him to find food he decided to be that hero to help rid of the land suckers and restore his land to its once peaceful maner.

Later on the player comes across a dragon that turns him into a Drath (not saying how...yet) (Draths are apart of the Krausin faction and they opose the kerins and the eldrins the krausin faction consists of: draths, Rifts, Undeads, and i forgot the other race) and the villagers do not beleive it is him and send the guards out for him. Having to run away He builds a new home in the woods and lives as a fugitive While looking for a way to turn back or prove he is him.

So witht that im not being anymore descriptive cause ill ruin it for you guys infact i probably already did.

NightFang

• Regular
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: 2007-05-23, 07:03:35 PM »
ok this one would probably be easier to read for the features i am going to try and use ill let you guys know if one of em dont work oh and im planning to make it a beta

1. well for one im going to have im pretty sure more than 10 levels that are about lets say half as big as chameleon man plus storyline (serious stroyline nabye a joke here and there)

2.Different modes and weapons (of course but im going to try and make mine unique) and now for the modes first then weapons
    A. A dragon furry mode that uses these weapons/features:
        1A. A fire whip/chain (meaning all fire no chain but you know i cant think of an explanation of why thats that way so..)
        2A. Flight mode (exactly what it says)(itll drain spirit faster though (status stuff is at bottom))
        3A. Fire arrows! (if possible)

B. An archer mode (pretty much self explanitory
        1B. yes itll turn into a shooter but only while you stand still to shoot arrows (you know for that added challenge especially when fighting bosses!)
        2B. Possibly a grapling hook but it'll be a later goten item (pretty much self explanitory)

C. Normal mode
        1C. Use of a sword (self explanitory)
        2C. something else but i dont know what

D. A mage mode (note you have mana but a different kindove mana (fire has its own bar, lightning has its own, etc.) and you can restore it through nature but im not telling which nature tile does what)
        1D. A lightning spell (hits from the sky down)
        2D. Fireball - what kindove a game would this be without pryomantics?- (a spell that can shoot just about anywere)
        3D. Earth Shift (a spell that shoots on ground at a specific location I might add a combo to it but im not telling you the idea i have for the combo)
        4D. Glacier (a spell that goes only a short distance on the ground but does good damage. yes it comes out of the ground but it attacks on the way to the last point)

So far those are the modes i got here is what im thinking off adding for the status bar and inventory not very verified for them yet though

1. A health bar (a must for this game so)
    2. Spirit (so far what its being called but its the power you get basically its like dragons fury or something like that since your half dragon now)
    3. Exp. (not verified but trying to add and is self explanitory mostly but lets just say it levels you up)
    4. Mana bar (except its broken into 4 pieces Fire, Earth, Ice, and Lightning
    5. Water bar (this is a nabye not sure but itll come in use for something i dont know yet unverified through me so)
    6. A sheild (exactly what it says but im pretty sure that its going to recharge but its going to run out quickly to balance it out)
    7. Im thinking a resource amount like wood (jsut to make certain things like arrows, nabye bridges this is also unverified through me)

I think thats all i got so far but thats what ive got so far