Author Topic: Quick Start Tutorial  (Read 2573 times)

nicolas2007alcubo

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quick Start Tutorial
« on: 2007-10-14, 12:37:48 PM »
Hello friends!
I follow the steps to make the Scrolling Game Development Kit 1x's Quick Start Tutorial (The red circle and the white walls). I want to make the same minigame in SGDK2, but I don't understand how to do it. I imagine that I should to create a Graphics Sheet with the white wall image and red circle image, but I can't understand how to continue. In "Sprite Definitions" what do I have to do to define the player motion?. (In this tutorial, the player is the red circle and I control it using the cursor arrows. When the red circle collides with the white wall, it can't pass though the wall. Please, try to explain me the steps to make this small game using SGDK2.
P.D: The step by step tutorials descripted in SGDK2 are complex. I really don't understand what am I doing. Forgive me for the disturbs.
Thanks! - Nicolas
nicofuntalas@hotmail.com
 :)

bluemonkmn

• SGDK Author
  • Administrator
  • Fanatic
    • ICQ Messenger - 2678251
    • MSN Messenger - BlueMonkMN@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://sgdk2.sf.net/
    • Email
Re: Quick Start Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: 2007-10-15, 06:01:28 AM »
There are already replies to this topic in the SGDK2 help forum.  Sorry if I made it difficult for you to find your topic by moving it.  I thought it would show up as the only topic with new replies so you would find it easily.