Author Topic: Deleting sprite parameters  (Read 2578 times)

ststrou

• Visitor
    • View Profile
Deleting sprite parameters
« on: 2007-11-12, 06:50:58 AM »
I added some parameters to a sprite, then realized I did not need them.  But there does not appear to be any way to delete them.  Anyone know how?  I was also wondering why sgdk2 doesn't let you specify an initial value for the parameter.  Do they all start out as zero?  Would also be nice if you could move a parameter up/down in the list.

durnurd

• Lead Lemming
  • Expert
  • Fanatic
  • Games completed so far: 0
    • MSN Messenger - durnurd@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Find My Ed
Re: Deleting sprite parameters
« Reply #1 on: 2007-11-12, 09:21:32 AM »
I think just deleting the text will delete the parameter.

You can set the parameter values when placing the sprite on the map individually for each sprite.  The properties box, below the sprite list box, shows the default properties, which you can change before placing it, or it will show the properties of the selected sprite if there is a selected sprite, so you can change them after placing them as well.
Edward Dassmesser

bluemonkmn

• SGDK Author
  • Administrator
  • Fanatic
    • ICQ Messenger - 2678251
    • MSN Messenger - BlueMonkMN@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://sgdk2.sf.net/
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: 2007-11-12, 04:50:41 PM »
I don't think deleting the text will delete the parameter.  To delete a parameter, you should highlight the row where the parameter is defined by clicking on the gray "button" field to the left of the row to select it, then press the delete key.

ststrou

• Visitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-11-12, 09:07:21 PM »
Pressing the "Delete" keyboard button while the entire row for the property is selected did the trick.  Thanks!