Author Topic: New Game and Facebook  (Read 4208 times)

tprime

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Email

bluemonkmn

• SGDK Author
  • Administrator
  • Fanatic
    • ICQ Messenger - 2678251
    • MSN Messenger - BlueMonkMN@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://sgdk2.sf.net/
    • Email
Re: New Game and Facebook
« Reply #1 on: 2010-07-06, 06:24:18 PM »
Wow, that's interesting.  I didn't know that SGDK Facebook page even existed.  Facebook or someone else must have just picked it up from Wikipedia.

tprime

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: 2010-07-09, 12:38:34 PM »
Wow, that's interesting.  I didn't know that SGDK Facebook page even existed.  Facebook or someone else must have just picked it up from Wikipedia.

I think you should make a Facebook page for SGDK, it can be a good way to gain more knowledge to the world about SGDK. Especially those who are on facebook 24/7.

SmartBoy16

• Contributor
  • Fanatic
  • Looking for inspiration.....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: 2010-07-09, 03:11:32 PM »

I think you should make a Facebook page for SGDK, it can be a good way to gain more knowledge to the world about SGDK. Especially those who are on facebook 24/7.

And you can also post when an update is ready
Looking to the skies.....

bluemonkmn

• SGDK Author
  • Administrator
  • Fanatic
    • ICQ Messenger - 2678251
    • MSN Messenger - BlueMonkMN@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://sgdk2.sf.net/
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: 2010-07-10, 11:53:36 AM »
Done... any suggestions on what I should put up there for basic necessities?  I don't know how my view of that page compares with that of everyone else.  I'm not looking for extra ideas at the moment, just basic necessities of obvious things I've missed in creating the new Facebook page because I'm new to that kind of Facebook page.

tprime

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: 2010-07-11, 11:48:04 AM »
Cool! I just checked it out and referred some friends who might be interested to the page. It looks great! In the discussion page, you can probably put games, that were made by SGDK 2, to showcase.