Changes between version 2.2.9 and 2.2.10
- Revert to .NET 4.0 for compatibility with Windows XP. (The ClickOnce installer
in .NET 4.5 is still too unreliable anyway. Will no longer provide ClickOnce
- Correct mouse coordinates reported by HTML5 code when game view is not at the
top left corner of the web page.
- Correct the way inactive sprites are removed from a category when deactivated
in HTML5 projects.
- Implement HTML5 (js) version of getSpriteWithin function to retrieve sprite
within a plan rectangle.
- Correct HTML5 addSpriteAtPlan function to mark the created sprite as dynamic,
and initialize its parameters to default values.
- Correct HTML5 (js) code to properly determine tile category membership of
animated tile frames.
- Update template projects to conform to modified SGDK2 file XML schema that was
changed in a recent release to include Folder info etc.
Why a new version after almost 2 years you may ask? I'm starting to write a book that might be used as a curriculum for teaching young folks how to create games using SGDK2. In the process I found a few bugs that it'd be better to fix than try to talk around.Oh,
and don't try to use the ClickOnce deployment to update your installation. I've given up on ClickOnce. It's too unreliable and messy, IMO. Cleaner and simpler to just extract the files where you want them and run the EXE. https://sourceforge.net/projects/sgdk2/files/sgdk2/2.2.10/