SGDK Version 2 > Projects

Runaway Rabbit

(1/3) > >>

eric22222:
Hello everyone!

It's been a very, very long time since I've submitted a game here. I've been working on this project on and off for a few months, and it's finally polished up and ready to play! It's only demo-length, but I may add more levels in the future.

Runaway Rabbit (40 MB exe w/dlls)
Runaway Rabbit source (42 MB sgdk2)

Controls:
+ A: Move left
+ D: Move right
+ W: Enter level
+ SPACE: Jump
+ P: Pause game

While paused:
+ S: Save game
+ L: Load game
+ Escape: Resume game

Weapons unlocked in the shop after level 4:
+ Cycle weapon - mouse scroll wheel
+ Draw weapon - hold left mouse button
+ Fire weapon - release left mouse button

bluemonkmn:
I see you only included the EXE. Before I run a "random" executable, can you reassure me with a word about your anti-virus measures? Do you have good anti-virus software installed, and has your system been pretty stable? I ask because I removed most of my anti-virus software recently because it has never caught a virus for me (I'm careful enough that I never encounter them), and because 40 MB is too large for Google Docs to scan.

eric22222:
I haven't had any stability issues, but I haven't been running any AV since my last reinstall.

If you're worried, here's a zip of the .sgdk2 file: link

bluemonkmn:
Looks like it will be a fun game when I can figure out how to enter a level. When I stand in front of an up arrow and press "W" nothing happens. Am I missing something?

eric22222:
That should be all it takes... The doors are triggered on the up input which is W by default in this project. I've tested this on a few different machines, so I really don't know what the issue is. Is W still listed as the up key under options?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version