Hey, it's been a while since I've been here! I was just thinking about SGDK and how it helped me and my brother choose our career paths. So I decided to share a personal game I made a little more than two years back. It was the last game I made using SGDK. It wasn't easy, but it was strangely nostalgic... Well, anyway, here's some info on the game:
- You play as Cummador. A young man who is constantly asked to perform his friends chores. Complete them to beat the game.
- The game is kind of esoteric, therefore it is riddled with inside jokes. However, there is still a game to be played here.
- It has some pretty foul language, so it's meant for mature individuals to play. More specifically, people who are not easily offended and can take a joke!
- This game is not serious and is meant to be laughed at. Some of the characters are rude degenerates and you shouldn't take what they say seriously!
- It lasts about 1-2 hours, or 10-20 minutes if you know where everything is.
- Saving at your house: Inside Cummador's house, press space on the door to save your game.
- Attacking: Hold right or left and press space to attack.
- Talking: Press space on NPCs to see what they have to say.
- Buying items: Hold down and press space. More detail is explained by the shop owner.
- Placing Platforms: Press space near metallic beams to place a platform.
- RAR version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2-DppPbcXuBc25KQkt0QVdfMTg
- SGDK 1.4.6 Required to run it. http://gamedev.sourceforge.net/download.shtml
How do I go about submitting the game? It's about 6MBs, but the max file attachment size is 128kb.