SGDK Version 1 > News and Announcements

Want to review games?

(1/3) > >>

bluemonkmn:
I am considering turning over game reviews and posting responsibility to someone else so I can get on with SGDK2.  If anyone is interested, pick a couple projects from the list that you think are underrated or could use a new review, and send me a new review for those games with your own star rating (just email me the review text and the number of stars you'd give the projects).  If I see some reviews I like, I may appoint someone as the new reviewer and manager of the gamedevprj SourceForge project.

Zorb Burger:
i be takin' load off yer back of dem Guild Hall gams big Ben :).  i reveiw wit just and diligence(ma be proud of bigo word :)).  till me were i get em, then i be reveiwin dem!!  :D

bluemonkmn:
Well, I'm not appointing anybody just yet.  I have to get some sample reviews first to see if I think anyone is qualified.  If you want to try doing some sample reviews, you can get some existing projects and reviews from http://gamedevprj.sf.net/ and write your own review on a couple projects that you think could use a better review.  Anyone who emails me reviews will be considered for being appointed as a reviewer.  But I have to warn you, it might not be easy.  I don't think I'll be picking a reviewer who commonly misspells words or uses improper grammar.

Zorb Burger:
ya makin fun of me big ben, I thoug we pals... :-[  i'll try rightin a review tonite fer ya.

hope ya like it!! :)

durnurd:
He's not making fun of you.  He's just saying that the reviews should be well-written to reflect a certain level of professionalism as suits an official review of a game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version