Author Topic: any yall...  (Read 2565 times)

Zorb Burger

any yall...
« on: 2006-01-20, 07:32:18 PM »
any of yall be oplaed meortdl kombat?

GameDeveloper

Re: any yall...
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-20, 07:45:39 PM »
Do you mean 'Mortal Kombat'?  I hope that's what you're talking about, at least.  I can barely read any of the spam you're litering the forum with.[no offense...well, I guess it sounded like it.]

I have played MK before...all 3 of them on the Sega Genesis...I thought that they were actually really fun fighters, and I especially liked the fatalities.  Wasn't the first really contraversial because of the violence, but the developers only added in more blood to the second one to sort of 'mock' the critics?  I'm not sure...

I must say, I think I like Street Fighter more [as far as fighters go].

Zorb Burger

« Reply #2 on: 2006-01-20, 07:46:41 PM »
1 mer ramark like tha an yer goin down!

and yup
 :D :D

durnurd

• Lead Lemming
  • Expert
  • Fanatic
  • Games completed so far: 0
    • MSN Messenger - durnurd@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Find My Ed
« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-21, 02:26:33 PM »
Never played Mortal Kombat myself.  The only fighter game I've ever liked was OMF 2097.  It's an oldie but a goodie.  Except it is kinda short.  But I really liked that one.

And to stay on topic (the topic being "any yall...")... Any yall ever play Tyrian?
Edward Dassmesser

Zorb Burger

« Reply #4 on: 2006-01-21, 02:28:13 PM »
any yall tink durnurd is jus f'in air headed yank/bitch lik his odler bruder? ???

alos, any yall tink dat wat durnud did wood be cnsidered immature?  i tink hes an immatrue lil f***ed up yankee! an i be statin duh truth, so don't be hatin' :D :D!!!

Ferget dis stuff durnurd, i be missed up!!
« Last Edit: 2006-01-21, 03:02:22 PM by Zorb Burger »