Author Topic: I gots a query...  (Read 7638 times)

Zorb Burger

Re: I gots a query...
« Reply #15 on: 2006-03-10, 08:47:58 AM »
DAYUUMM!!  U an ur bro a couple o' coding gods!  wer yall get all teh info on codin!!  yall prolly went teh college... ;D

tank fer teh help, and teh reference!!

Zorb Burger

« Reply #16 on: 2006-03-10, 01:36:08 PM »
okay... i am wonderin if yall can mak lik a sample script of lik som e graphx mad wit VBS...  i wanted to lern ow teh doo dat stuff wit an explam.  i be noin dat bulemonk and DUh-Duh-durnurd!! can do it, but if some one else can doo i t i be greatly happy!! ;D

bluemonkmn

• SGDK Author
  • Administrator
  • Fanatic
    • ICQ Messenger - 2678251
    • MSN Messenger - BlueMonkMN@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://sgdk2.sf.net/
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: 2006-03-11, 07:02:09 AM »
I don't think it's possible to to graphics in pure VBScript.  You'd need to use a component that does graphics in combination with VBScript.  Of course GameDev is such a component, but maybe that's more complex than you want.  But if your goal is to learn VBScript so that you can use it with GameDev, then maybe it's time to start some simple scripting in GameDev?

Zorb Burger

« Reply #18 on: 2006-03-11, 12:17:10 PM »
dat sounds lik a good durn idear!!  if ya could, can ya help me wit a simple script teh learn from?  or sould i be downloadin som gams wit scripts teh get an idea? ???

not ser, how bout you bluemonk?

bluemonkmn

• SGDK Author
  • Administrator
  • Fanatic
    • ICQ Messenger - 2678251
    • MSN Messenger - BlueMonkMN@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://sgdk2.sf.net/
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: 2006-03-12, 07:04:46 AM »
My first suggestion would be to look at the top post in this scripting forum where it has information about debugging script.  See if you can figure out (with the help of that post) how to make a script that shows some debug messages on the screen while you're playing the game.

Zorb Burger

« Reply #20 on: 2006-03-12, 07:59:04 AM »
ok man!  i be chekin dat out now!!  tanks fer teh suggesten :)