Author Topic: Speedy Turtle III  (Read 2823 times)

sam

• Fanatic
  • This statement is false.
    • MSN Messenger - samlancashire@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • samlancashire.com
    • Email
Speedy Turtle III
« on: 2006-07-19, 04:49:02 PM »
Here's my new board to keep y'all updated 'bout Speedy turtle III ;D
Anyways I've got very intense sparks rising above the lava (In Level 2). and guess what, The lava ball isn't right next to the lava!! You have to ride a tiny platform to get up to where the lava ball is. Incase you don't remember the lava ball turns you into Lava turtle, who can swim through lava. And if you miss the platform you land in the lava :P Oh yah, Level 1 is complete, it takes place outdoors, You have to get a shovel, dig  underground through the um...breakable tiles. Then u get the key and some other thing that is needed but I can't remember right now. It's better than the levels in Speedy turtle II. Anyways I hope to add a lot of cool new features to this version, such as: weapons, enemies, harder levels, and new items. I'm open to any suggestions. And eric22222 is doing background music for me. So it's gonna be good. Maybe once I get a new microphone headset I'll do some sound effects. I've got a few programs that can do a lot to sounds. I just have to learn what each thing does. When I'm done, maybe I'll go back and redo some of the graphics. Because the graphics are extremely simple TileStudio Graphics.

sam

• Fanatic
  • This statement is false.
    • MSN Messenger - samlancashire@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • samlancashire.com
    • Email
Re: Speedy Turtle III
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-22, 10:17:26 AM »
The third level is crazy. It takes place: Underwater, It has: enemies (piranhas), lightning bolts (which you pick up and get to shoot at the piranhas), Teleporters and the usual, keys and chests and locked places. :D