Author Topic: Error: 'Enums' does not exist in namespace 'OpenTK.Graphics.OpenGL'  (Read 4647 times)

musicman3569

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am creating a space shooter style game and everything has been working great.  I made it originally in SGDK2 v.2.1.2 and after opening the same project in v.2.1.3 I get the following error when I try to compile/run:

c:\Program Files\SGDK213\Library\Projects\zimodian\Display.cs(11,30) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Enums' does not exist in the namespace 'OpenTK.Graphics.OpenGL' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
c:\Program Files\SGDK213\Library\Projects\zimodian\Display.cs(65,32) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'GLControl' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I can still open the project in the older version, so I'm not really sure where to look.  All of my problems so far have been simple things that I've figured out, so I'm mostly wondering what silly thing I'm not noticing. Any ideas?

HP m8120n
Core 2 Quad
3GB RAM
NVIDIA 8800GTS
Windows Vista Home Premium SP2

Thanks in advance!

bluemonkmn

• SGDK Author
  • Administrator
  • Fanatic
    • ICQ Messenger - 2678251
    • MSN Messenger - BlueMonkMN@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://sgdk2.sf.net/
    • Email
After loading an older SGDK2 project into a new version, you need to select "Reset Source Code" from the file menu to upgrade the source code.  Of course you want to keep a backup of your project until you know this worked as you wanted it to.  If you customized any of the standard code files, those customizations will be lost.

durnurd

• Lead Lemming
  • Expert
  • Fanatic
  • Games completed so far: 0
    • MSN Messenger - durnurd@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Find My Ed
Is there a SDK version number embedded in the .SGDK2 file?  Perhaps when opening a file from a previous (incompatible) version of SGDK2 a dialog should appear notifying the user of this issue and a button to automatically upgrade (and maybe also automatically save a backup first)
Edward Dassmesser

SmartBoy16

• Contributor
  • Fanatic
  • Looking for inspiration.....
    • View Profile
    • Email
Then afterwards, could it detect if the code has been changed and only change those that have been left alone.
Looking to the skies.....