I took your advice in part of it's entirety Bluemonkmn, tracked down the largest pieces that I wasn't actually using (Ridiculously large maps that I never actually allowed the player to visit) and deleted them.
The issue was temporarily allayed (And actually I've cut the compiling time from 3 minutes to compile to 20 seconds
) by deleting those maps. (Some of which had reached 14MB, and I had no clue why)
I had developed some bad habits in SGDK2 from the past, such as creating maps with an absurd amount of space that I would never actually use... Then again, optimization was the last thing on my mind when I was 12.
So after comparing my proudest map (The one I've been working on for weeks now and contains the First Area, which is SURPRISINGLY only 111KB) to the largest one (Before I started optimizing my maps so its 14.2MB) I found that if I optimize my maps, I can actually hold a large amount of maps and hopefully never run into this issue again. 14,000/111 = 126 Maps. That's an appropriate amount of maps for an ORPG.
But.... I will, eventually.... run into this issue again soon enough, but from the looks of things, as long as I continue to optimize my maps- (I've started to use pixel offsets and small size in tile values for maps ever since I transitioned to 3D because I'd be asking SGDK2 to render up to 160 3D Cubes each second without some lag, something my computer seems to just fail at) and I'm sticking with 1 byte per tile because I figure having 2 bytes is like having 256 layers of what I'm really trying to use... These workarounds can only slow down the main issue for only so long though...This limitation is scaring me even more than the other one that I've encountered earlier...
I found an article that gave me a way to boost VisualStudio's available memory from 2MB to 3MB, because it seems that 2MB is the limit. I'm shelving it as a last resort though... It might cause my computer to become unresponsive..