Author Topic: Some products I think you guys should all buy.  (Read 3710 times)

durnurd

• Lead Lemming
  • Expert
  • Fanatic
  • Games completed so far: 0
    • MSN Messenger - durnurd@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Find My Ed
Re: Some products I think you guys should all buy.
« Reply #1 on: 2006-04-01, 02:19:45 AM »
I've already got the wireless power supply.  I used it to pull a prank on my roommates.  Or rather, to pull their leg.  Off. Literally.
Edward Dassmesser

billybob884

• Contributor
  • Fanatic
    • AOL Instant Messenger - billybob884
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-04-02, 09:34:36 PM »
my favorite had to be the 1-up mushrooms (linked to from the tanning site, http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/1upmushroom.shtml ). i must admit that at first i really thought the usb tanning was real, considering some of the things ive seen powered by usb ports (not to mention that its not a half bad photoshop job)
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." :: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

cbass

• Expert
  • Regular
  • script this
    • View Profile
    • Squest RPG
« Reply #3 on: 2006-04-03, 10:07:36 PM »
I'll admit, I looked at the izilla and thought it was real.  (you know, those elitist mac people who are also elitist about audio and think if its not on vinyl, it sucks.  I could see that crowd buy it)  once I saw the other 2 i started scratching my head.  my first hint was that they were 400 watts and I think usb is limited to like less than 10, plus most computer power supplies couldn't even provide that, then I started noticing all the other funny stuff like "don't sue" on the microwave extention cords. hehe

bat

• Fanatic
  • Cheak out the B*t project
    • MSN Messenger - ethanbatmay@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ethanbatmay
    • View Profile
    • The B*t project
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: 2006-08-05, 04:55:48 PM »
is there really a magic "photoshop" program??? wut do you guys think those things were really made in?
~bat